We know our success is the result of our people and therefore we are always looking for great people to join our professional team. If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know someone who is, check out our current openings within. Click on any listing and you will be taken to the full job description, requirements and application process for that listing.
Maintenance Control Center Controller
- Daily monitoring of A/C flight schedule changes and adjustment of required maintenance works;
- Daily receipt and check of aircraft technical documentation and input of required data to OASES system;
- Act as primary point of contact for all daily and non-routine technical questions, troubleshooting and discrepancies;
- Handling of AOG events and all information flow related to event;
- Communicate with maintenance providers, customers including flight and cabin crew, operations department and OEM;
- Daily update and distribution of aircraft status reports;
- Review and analysis of received parts requests from engineers, entering requests to Oases system and communication with customer, supply and logistics teams;
- Control and monitoring of deferred defects and related maintenance actions till final rectification;
- Close communication with production, planning and engineering departments.
- At least 12 months work experience in Part 145 and/or Part M organizations;
- University degree in aviation is considered as an advantage;
- Technical knowledge and understanding of technical processes;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written);
- Ability to work in day/night shifts;
- Multitasking and team working skills;
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- A position in growing company with opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Challenging tasks and dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment;
- Trainings required for MCC position and additional practical experience possibilities.
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interview.
If you don’t see an active posting that matches your experience or qualifications, please complete the form below to submit a general application. We will consider your application and will contact you if you meet our requirements.