- Completing Line and/or Base maintenance tasks and duties;
- Executing specific maintenance work orders /work cards and troubleshooting simple faults;
- Preparations for completing the production work;
- Understanding the technical status of the aircraft and ensuring that all work is in accordance with Complete the required requirements;
- Be responsible for filling in the technical records correctly to meet the airworthiness and company requirements;
- Responsible for reporting aircraft status to the route release engineer;
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Understand the civil aviation industry standards;
- Proactive mindset and good work ethic essential;
- Proficiency in using office software;
- Familiar with aviation knowledge, knowledge of airworthiness regulations, maintenance manuals;
- Previous experience is preferable, but not essintial;
- Fluent English.
- Possibilities: competitive salary based on market value as well as opportunity to develop professionally;
- Environment: warm welcome to international and friendly team, always available for advice;
- Traveling: travel insurance for foreign travels, and, opportunity to travel to destinations of one’s choice;
- Fun: great annual team-building events and fun festive events;
- Gifts: paid 1 day-off during birthday month, gifts for birthday anniversaries, financial gift to family in the event of marriage and the birth of a child;
- Help You: various financial support for the family in the event of illness, disaster;
- Other benefits: free delicious coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and fruits in the office. Special offer for sport club memberships, free yoga classes and other activities in the office.
Salary 9-15 eur/ hour gross
Please be advised that we will invite only selected candidates to our interviews.